Hi from the Ruby. 1/7/17. Ask away

antsp

Another thread mentioned a $49 for all photos taken of you during the cruise. Is that available on the Ruby?

We are on the Feb 25 Ruby Mexican Riviera. I checked 2 nights ago and the special was $99 for all photos and flash drive. It was a pe-order so I grabbed it. I figured it would pay for itself.

Photo package $199

Dining room closes at 9.30 in the evening

Pizza and ice cream bar burger bar now closes at 10

How can the dining room close at 9.30 when late seating isn't even until 8pm? Or do you mean just the Anytime dining rooms? Still, that's very early -- was this cruise marketed to the Del Boca Vista crowd?

How can the dining room close at 9.30 when late seating isn't even until 8pm? Or do you mean just the Anytime dining rooms? Still, that's very early -- was this cruise marketed to the Del Boca Vista crowd?

I was, but as I've always stated, I don't remove my tips nor intend too, I do however I like to bring slightly controversial topics to cc to make it intresting.

How can the dining room close at 9.30 when late seating isn't even until 8pm? Or do you mean just the Anytime dining rooms? Still, that's very early -- was this cruise marketed to the Del Boca Vista crowd? [/quote

One anytime closes at 9.00 the other 9.30

For the anytime dining rooms, that would be the time that the last entry into the dining room would be permitted.

On course those already eating can continue to enjoy their meals after others can no longer come in.

Does Ruby Princess have the APP "Princess@Sea" I know some of the Princess ships have it and it makes it so convenient to make reservations and also to meet up with others in your group. We are sailing on the 27th of January so I can tell by your post that you might just know the answer!

Thanks,

Judy

Does Ruby Princess have the APP "Princess@Sea" I know some of the Princess ships have it and it makes it so convenient to make reservations and also to meet up with others in your group. We are sailing on the 27th of January so I can tell by your post that you might just know the answer!

Thanks,

Judy

There is no APP.

It loads automatically on all ships once onboard and you connect.

There is no APP.

It loads automatically on all ships once onboard and you connect.

A serious downside of the app is messaging. There is no notification, aural or otherwise, that you have received a message. You have to remember to keep checking the inbox by going online with the ship's wifi system. After awhile, it becomes a PITA.

Thanks,

Judy

No app required. They all have it. Just log in as usual. You will see the home screen.

Set your phone to allow notifications. You will get notifications when messaging feature is turned on. They will pop up.

That's all you need to do.

Happy cruising and good health in 2017, and if the Lord wills, beyond.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

A serious downside of the app is messaging. There is no notification, aural or otherwise, that you have received a message. You have to remember to keep checking the inbox by going online with the ship's wifi system. After awhile, it becomes a PITA.

No the PITA would be if there were audible notifications. :rolleyes:

Do you have the ability to message each other while using Princess@Sea? Or do you have to use your own messaging? I read that all of the ships have Princess@Sea but not all have the ability to message each other using Princess@Sea

Yes, using Princess@Sea

Do you have the ability to message each other while using Princess@Sea? Or do you have to use your own messaging? I read that all of the ships have Princess@Sea but not all have the ability to message each other using Princess@Sea

This page:

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/activities/princess-at-sea/

...says that princess at sea and princess at sea messenger

is available on all princess ships.

Do you have a cocktail list WITH prices? I love cocktails and not sure if it would be worth it to buy the "all drinks package" 1st time solo cruiser. If cocktails are over $15.00 Australian I guess the package would be a waste of money. Am I correct ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums