Transportation from Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport

Looking for transportation after Oasis cruise. There are 6 of us with luggage but would prefer not to use a shuttle with large groups of people, maybe a small shuttle. Can anyone suggest any companies?

Try Executive VIP Transportation for a private car service.

Looking for transportation after Oasis cruise. There are 6 of us with luggage but would prefer not to use a shuttle with large groups of people, maybe a small shuttle. Can anyone suggest any companies?

We used Executive VIP two years ago on our Freedom cruise and they were awesome! There were 6 of us and we had a dedicated car (it was an SUV). Michael is the owner and he was our driver for the first leg from our Orlando hotel to the ship and his wife Marlene was our driver from the ship to the airport. They were the nicest people and were right on time. I'd highly recommend them to anyone!

Just used Access Line Transportation for our last cruise in December from Port Canaveral to MCO. Contact them for private shuttle service; hubby and I were pleased with their promptness and professionalism. Worth the money.

Another vote for Executive VIP. We used them a few years ago for our family of three. Our drivers were very prompt and dependable and he stopped on the way to Cocoa Beach for us to get snacks for our cruise. Very polite and courteous drivers. We would use them again!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. We booked with Executive VIP today and hope all goes well. I believe the Pro Bowl is in Orlando the day the ship comes back in so I know it will be really crazy with traffic.

• 6 months later...
If we'll only have a carryon going from Port Canaveral to MCO (doing the valet luggage service), is a taxi the best (cheapest) suggestion for our family of 4? Do they allow Uber in the port or is that not cheaper? TIA!

Taxi is almost never the cheapest going from Port Canaveral to MCO. 45 minutes to an hour ride.

A lot of people use Cocoa Beach shuttle.

Bill

We used Happy Hour Shuttle on the way from cruise to Orlando Airport yesterday for a private shuttle with party of 8. Ron was our driver (and the owner of the company). The rate was great. He is very experienced. He chatted with us on how the area has been developed since he is here for 20 years.

We had another private shuttle company from airport to hotel at Cocoa Beach the day before the cruise. We The driver came from another town and checked at GPS multiple times to look for the hotel.

My sister used uber from Universal Studio area to meet us at Cocoa Beach on 7/1/17. The driver was also not very familiar with the area and made several wrong turns.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If we'll only have a carryon going from Port Canaveral to MCO (doing the valet luggage service), is a taxi the best (cheapest) suggestion for our family of 4? Do they allow Uber in the port or is that not cheaper? TIA!

They do allow Uber. Check the price, Uber might be close to shuttle price for 4 people. Cortrans would charge $80 for 4 people. I know a taxi is over $100.