Unlimited Sodas and More

Neckbeardqt

The canned is another thing we can't get in Aus.

The list just keeps growing.

When I sailed on the Golden Princess 11/11/2016, I found in 1 of the folders-IIRC it was the folder on the desk NOT the Suite Perks folder-that I could ring Room Service and order 6 Sodas-Coke or Sprite for ne-for the price of 5, AUD$12.75 from memory. The cans are only 330ml though, would certainly be cheaper for me to buy a 10 can Fridge Mate each of Coke and Sprite in November and a couple of 1.25l bottles of lemonade when I stay overnight at Mascot before my cruise.

HTH.

When I sailed on the Golden Princess 11/11/2016, I found in 1 of the folders-IIRC it was the folder on the desk NOT the Suite Perks folder-that I could ring Room Service and order 6 Sodas-Coke or Sprite for ne-for the price of 5, AUD$12.75 from memory. The cans are only 330ml though, would certainly be cheaper for me to buy a 10 can Fridge Mate each of Coke and Sprite in November and a couple of 1.25l bottles of lemonade when I stay overnight at Mascot before my cruise.

HTH.

I never bought a can of soda on the ship but are all of their cans 330ml?

HTH.

Certainly wasn't available on Emerald.

The only reason I'd want it is for during the night if I needed a drink, and I often do.

During the day I can live with Diet Coke from the gun, but I wish they'd adjust their machines properly, or even all the same.

I never bought a can of soda on the ship but are all of their cans 330ml?

I'm not sure but before Christmas I bought a carton of Diet Coke cans for mum and was surprised to see they were 330 ml cans (not 375 like they normally are).

The only time I've had cans on biard was on Celebrity and it was a short visit to Australia (for that ship) I really noticed the difference when I was given a US can, the taste was radically different.

Edited by GUT2407

I'm not sure but before Christmas I bought a carton of Diet Coke cans for mum and was surprised to see they were 330 ml cans (not 375 like they normally are).

The only time I've had cans on biard was on Celebrity and it was a short visit to Australia (for that ship) I really noticed the difference when I was given a US can, the taste was radically different.

Ours in the US are 12 Oz or 355 ml.

Now you've got me wondering as to what size they do serve on the ships.

All this time I thought they were the same as we get at home---12 Oz.

Ours in the US are 12 Oz or 355 ml.

Now you've got me wondering as to what size they do serve on the ships.

All this time I thought they were the same as we get at home---12 Oz.

Pretty sure you will find it will depend on where they are sailing, ie they will use predominantly the local size.

As I said we always got 375 ml here in Aus, but Coke may be changing to a 330ml it appears, (probably take a while to know if it's a one off or what).