Vista april, 8 2017

Live to Dream

Serious issue here....anyone flying on American into Miami on Friday April 7? My original arrival time was 3:30....they have changed it 3 times today, with the last arrival time at 12:45 AM on Saturday morning that we leave.....was receiving updated emails quicker than I could read them....have been on the phone with them for the past 45 minutes and they changed everything back and they said they had no clue why we had been changed so many times in the last 2 hours....might want to check your flights if you're on American.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Serious issue here....anyone flying on American into Miami on Friday April 7? My original arrival time was 3:30....they have changed it 3 times today, with the last arrival time at 12:45 AM on Saturday morning that we leave.....was receiving updated emails quicker than I could read them....have been on the phone with them for the past 45 minutes and they changed everything back and they said they had no clue why we had been changed so many times in the last 2 hours....might want to check your flights if you're on American.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forums mobile app

Airlines are getting ridiculous! Saw on a major social media web today that's a person had to cancel their cruise that left today because airline had a mechanical problem on a flight that was suppose to leave at 6:45 a.m.

And they couldn't get them on another flight this morning!

Airlines are getting ridiculous! Saw on a major social media web today that's a person had to cancel their cruise that left today because airline had a mechanical problem on a flight that was suppose to leave at 6:45 a.m.

And they couldn't get them on another flight this morning!

Travel insurance cures lots of ills

Sent from my iPad using Forums

American Airlines flying into Miami is horrible about changing flight times, we flew in Dec for Vista cruise and our flight got changed 4 times. Then they started changing departure times. The last change they had us flying out of Miami at6:30 the morning we got back then changed it to 9:45 that night. Long day of sitting at airport. We will try and fly a different airline into Miami from now on.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our friends were scheduled to fly into FLL today on Southwest for their Vista cruise. They received an email on Thursday that flights could not be guaranteed today because of the impending ice storm. Southwest changed them to a flight yesterday and they will be boarding the ship today! Gotta love Southwest.

That happened to me a couple days before we were scheduled to leave on our second Conquest cruise. Scared the heck out of me. I was finally able to get through and the rep assured me everything was the same and nothing changed. Blamed it on a glitch in their system. Like a week later I got an email saying "Sorry for the erroneous emails". Yeah, thanks for nothing except total unnecessary stress!

Pay no attention to emails, but rather keep checking your actual reservation in the app or online. Many times you will see any changes there LONG before you receive a notification from the airlines. Happened to me many times. Luckily I'm on top of my stuff alike white on rice and check everything a few times a day. Obsessed? Maybe, but it saved me not being able to get on a flight once because they changed to a smaller aircraft and didn't assign me a new seat [emoji15]. This was Delta BTW.

That happened to me a couple days before we were scheduled to leave on our second Conquest cruise. Scared the heck out of me. I was finally able to get through and the rep assured me everything was the same and nothing changed. Blamed it on a glitch in their system. Like a week later I got an email saying "Sorry for the erroneous emails". Yeah, thanks for nothing except total unnecessary stress!

Pay no attention to emails, but rather keep checking your actual reservation in the app or online. Many times you will see any changes there LONG before you receive a notification from the airlines. Happened to me many times. Luckily I'm on top of my stuff alike white on rice and check everything a few times a day. Obsessed? Maybe, but it saved me not being able to get on a flight once because they changed to a smaller aircraft and didn't assign me a new seat [emoji15]. This was Delta BTW.

Are you on this sailing?

Sent from my iPhone