Eurodam: Is Le Cirque/De Librije rotation tied to A/B menu?

MisterBill99

So this may seem like a strange question, but please bear with me. There's a great post on the boards right now "'Twas the Week Before Christmas - Live from the Eurodam" where POA1 has kindly posted both the "A" and "B" sets of MDR menus. He had the "A" menus and had De Librije offered on his cruise (12/17). On the assumption that the menus alternated each week, I counted weeks from his cruise to mine in March (3/4) and determined that I will have the "B" menus. However, when I login to book dining, I'm also offered De Librije, which I understand alternates with Le Cirque. So, I'm wondering if the two are tied to the menu variety -- will De Librije always be on a cruise with "A" menus and Le Cirque with "B", or do they get out of sync? As another data point, I asked on the roll call for a cruise 3 weeks after ours (3/25), and they have Le Cirque.

The reason I'm asking is I want to know which set of menus I'll have on my cruise. It can also help others to figure out what set they'll have, if one can say with certainty that Le Cirque = A and De Librije = B.

Edited by MisterBill99