24 hour cabin hold

sandav

Is it no longer possible for people from the UK to use the .com website to place a 24 hour hold on a cabin. Every time I try to search for a cruise on the .com website, I get bounced back to the co.uk website where this is not possible.

Is it no longer possible for people from the UK to use the .com website to place a 24 hour hold on a cabin. Every time I try to search for a cruise on the .com website, I get bounced back to the co.uk website where this is not possible.

I have placed a courtesy hold on a cabin through my phone App. It defaults as if I am American and the cost is in dollars. I then contact Celebrity to confirm my booking. I have used it primarily when I wanted to change cabins to a more preferable one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have placed a courtesy hold on a cabin through my phone App. It defaults as if I am American and the cost is in dollars. I then contact Celebrity to confirm my booking. I have used it primarily when I wanted to change cabins to a more preferable one.

I've put the app on my iPhone and as you said it defaults to the .com website and does have a courtesy hold function. However each cabin grade only gives me a choice of 5 cabins and I can't find anywhere where it shows all the cabins available or somewhere for me to input the cabin I want to hold. Probably just me but thanks for the help anyway.

I've put the app on my iPhone and as you said it defaults to the .com website and does have a courtesy hold function. However each cabin grade only gives me a choice of 5 cabins and I can't find anywhere where it shows all the cabins available or somewhere for me to input the cabin I want to hold. Probably just me but thanks for the help anyway.

Sorry, you are right. It only shows a limited number of cabins in each category. I have only used it when I have already booked and I was hoping for a cancellation on a cabin I wanted.