Go Best and prepaid tips - they keep trying to charge me ?

dgparent

We booked a cruise with the Go best option in a suite - I thought Prepaid Grats was one of the perks ? When I log into X they keep saying I owe them 240.00 for prepaid grats - I uncheck it and go back into my reservation and it is right back on there. ?? It also says it is due today, not sure what to make of this, do I need to call them ?

We booked a cruise with the Go best option in a suite - I thought Prepaid Grats was one of the perks ? When I log into X they keep saying I owe them 240.00 for prepaid grats - I uncheck it and go back into my reservation and it is right back on there. ?? It also says it is due today, not sure what to make of this, do I need to call them ?

I would most certainly call them. If you have the go best and your in a suite I think that you may have all 4 perks. If you switched your booking to a T.A. call them. Good Luck and have a great cruise.

We have the same, but the prepayed grats amount is also credited on the invoice so in the end we do not pay for the grats. Check with X if this is the case for you too.

They took everything else off except the grats. They have the internet at $398.00 then the promo and minus $398 and the booze at $910 then minus $910 but they never took the minus off for the grats, sigh guess I will call them this evening.

That is just a quark in their booking system. It actually doesn't up on board.

I know that for my last cruise in a suite there were pre paid Gratuities for the first 2 in the cabin. The other 2 guests in our cabin still owed the tips. This could be the reason if you have more than 2 people booked in the room. If you only have 2 in the room, it is time to make a call to get it clarified.

I know that for my last cruise in a suite there were pre paid Gratuities for the first 2 in the cabin. The other 2 guests in our cabin still owed the tips. This could be the reason if you have more than 2 people booked in the room. If you only have 2 in the room, it is time to make a call to get it clarified.

No just the 2 of us. Well this morning the res. has changed and I do not owe anything, but they also took off the internet and bev. package. Hopefully they get it sorted out.

No just the 2 of us. Well this morning the res. has changed and I do not owe anything, but they also took off the internet and bev. package. Hopefully they get it sorted out.

Did you look at the "order history" for the bev. Package and internet? I find my information there.