Having a great time on the Reflection :)

CruisinNewb

We will be on Reflection starting 1/28 for our B2B. We have sailed her 4 times and really enjoy the ship. If you don,t mind, can you tell me what was offered for booking the Ireland/Iceland trip as far as perks and credits? We booked the 5/10/18 Ireland/Iceland but wanted to see what was offered on board as a booking deal. Thanks and enjoy the rest of the trip!

We will be on Reflection starting 1/28 for our B2B. We have sailed her 4 times and really enjoy the ship. If you don,t mind, can you tell me what was offered for booking the Ireland/Iceland trip as far as perks and credits? We booked the 5/10/18 Ireland/Iceland but wanted to see what was offered on board as a booking deal. Thanks and enjoy the rest of the trip!

I'd have to look at the cruise documents but I think it was the Go Big package and we picked the drink package. Plus we received a $250 OBC and reduced deposit.

I'll be on the Reflection for the first time next month, so I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions. I realize you may choose to wait till you're back home before addressing each of these! So here we go...

1- Please tell us about any excursions you took. We didn't take any ship sponsored excursions. In Puerto Rico we walked around town and did some shopping. We then visited Castillo San Cristobal, did a little more shopping and had dinner./COLOR]

2- Which nights were Chic nights. The 2nd and 6th nights.

3- Which category room are you in and are you pleased with it We are in a balcony cabin, 1A on the angle of the hump. Love it.

4- What is your reaction to the nightly shows as well as any other entertainment events.We love live shows and music. I think the shows are good to very good. The production singers have good voices and as long as they pick songs catered to their strengths they do fine. The dance is basic and my daughter who studied dance for 16 years didn't give it high marks. Whether that is due to talent or choreography I do not know. I enjoyed them although they were usually short 45 minutes to an hour. The comedians made me laugh

5- Which restaurant(s) have you eaten in and how was the food. We ate most nights in the main dining room. The food was very good and better in my opinion then when last we cruised in 2011. We ate one night in QSine and enjoyed that as well. The Ocean View Cafe was good as well. I'll give more details in my review.

Thanks in advance for any answers you may give!

You are quite welcome. Glad to help. Edited by CruisinNewb

Sonoma Fans,

We recently booked an Aug '18 Iceland- Ireland while on the Eclipse. There are 4 total onboard perks and the number/amt you get depends on the cruise length and the type of room. Perks involved internet time, drink pkgs, OBC, and gratuities. Additional Onboard Booking OBC is dependent on length and room level.

Perks: classic beverage, unlimited wifi gratuities, and $300 obc.

(conditions apply)

Oceanview and veranda: choose one perk

CC and Aqua: choose 2

Suite all 4 + premium pkg upgrade

For May 2018-Apr 2019 sailings booked onboard until 1/31/17

Hope this helps.

Happy to hear that you are enjoying.

If at all possible could you kindly post a listing of the Senior Officers and Personnel; what is usually outlined on the "Spotlight" sheet that you receive on arrival day.

Thank you very much.

Master Apostolos Bouzakis

Chief Engineer Konstantinos Bakas

Staff Captain Kyriakos Matragkas

Guest Relations Manager Julie Sherrington

Hotel Director Niyazi Kormaz

Cruise Director Maarten Breuls

Food & Beverage Director Clint Keli

Executive Chef Kuldeep Singh

I'm really cruising about the proximity of room 1620 to the elevators, library balcony and balcony that over looks the central atrium. I know it's close, but am curious how close and if there's any separation or noise barriers from the stateroom doors to these public areas. If you're able to provide a picture or two, that would be fantastic, but if not, a description will more than do.

Only if you have a chance... because of course your vacation and relaxation are priority!!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just went exploring around your future stateroom. Nice spot. There are glass sliding doors and then the wall that separate the hallway from two comfy chairs. There were two people in the chairs chatting when I went past and I couldn't hear them from the hallway in front of your stateroom. Game on is two floors below and it was full and I didn't hear any noise from that venue either. I took a few photos I'll try and post them when I return and I can go back and see if there is any noise in the area.

The room looks like it is adjacent to a Royal Suite. I don't think they'd place a RS in the spot if noise was an issue.

master apostolos bouzakis

chief engineer konstantinos bakas

staff captain kyriakos matragkas

guest relations manager julie sherrington

hotel director niyazi kormaz

cruise director maarten breuls

food & beverage director clint keli

executive chef kuldeep singh

thanks.

If it would not be an inconvenience to you, would you please check what doors are in the hallway across from 3155. Someone told me one of the doors leads to a crew staircase and my husband is concerned the area might be noisy. Thank you in advance for your time in checking out this area.

I just went exploring around your future stateroom. Nice spot. There are glass sliding doors and then the wall that separate the hallway from two comfy chairs. There were two people in the chairs chatting when I went past and I couldn't hear them from the hallway in front of your stateroom. Game on is two floors below and it was full and I didn't hear any noise from that venue either. I took a few photos I'll try and post them when I return and I can go back and see if there is any noise in the area.

The room looks like it is adjacent to a Royal Suite. I don't think they'd place a RS in the spot if noise was an issue.

Thanks very much for the info, I really appreciate; you've definitely put my wife's mind at ease!!

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!

Holy smokes. Let this person enjoy their cruise. Seems like a big request.

Thanks for answering questions....

I have one.....we are on Reflection in 9 days taking your Eastern Caribbean route...what times are the headline shows? We will be enjoying the Suite Life and want to plan dinner reservations in Lumonae around them....thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of your cruise....

I have one.....we are on Reflection in 9 days taking your Eastern Caribbean route...what times are the headline shows? We will be enjoying the Suite Life and want to plan dinner reservations in Lumonae around them....thanks in advance and enjoy the rest of your cruise....

7 and 9 PM.

If it would not be an inconvenience to you, would you please check what doors are in the hallway across from 3155. Someone told me one of the doors leads to a crew staircase and my husband is concerned the area might be noisy. Thank you in advance for your time in checking out this area.

I'll try and get to see it tomorrow.

I just visited the hallway by your future stateroom. There is a "crew only" door opposite your stateroom door. For the few moments i was there there was no one entering or leaving so I cannot tell what is on the other side.

The room is convenient to the main lobby and guest relations.

There was some guest traffic coming back from breakfast.

Hope that helps.

Maybe I will see you on board. My husband and I are on the same sailing.

On another sit a person is posting the daily papers for our cruise and the shows are at 7:00 and 9:00.

We'll be on your cruise as well (sailing a week from tomorrow). We're a group of 8 (siblings and spouses) traveling together. It's getting close now - can't wait!

Edited by DianaLee
correction