Spa on Anthem

tiptopz

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone knows if children are allowed to enjoy spa services on the ship? I told my six year old daughter that we could go get our nails done on the ship and have a "girls day" but when trying to book online it says something about having to be 18. This has to be the case for only some services, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi there. Just wondering if anyone knows if children are allowed to enjoy spa services on the ship? I told my six year old daughter that we could go get our nails done on the ship and have a "girls day" but when trying to book online it says something about having to be 18. This has to be the case for only some services, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have seen kids and adults getting their nails done. But they are not allowed to use the thermal lounge and other services.

Anyone have experience with Thermal Lounge? Can you use it when you have a treatment, for free? How much is it? Can you book through your cruise planner?

Was told that you cannot use the thermal lounge, but can use the relaxation (waiting) lounge. I did not see any availability to purchase the pass via cruise planner.