Price Drop

texas34

With this current sale, my cruise in November has dropped in price. Can I call customer service & they will adjust the price? Or does my current cruise need to be cancelled & rebooked? Not sure how this works since I've never called RC for a price drop before.

Edited by texas34

• 1 month later...
Just noticed a significant price drop for a cruise I have booked. I will call RC - but I need to keep my cabins numbers the same. Will that be an issue?

If you have not booked guarantee staterooms, and the price drop is in the same exact category you have now, then your staterooms should not change.

Just noticed a significant price drop for a cruise I have booked. I will call RC - but I need to keep my cabins numbers the same. Will that be an issue?

You should be fine as long as it is the same category. I've done it many times. If print is for a guarantee, you will lose your cabins. And if you have any perks, you may lose those.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for responding. I managed to get a great price drop! (Although very frustrating experience as agent offered on board credit when I rebooked but when I called back they said no.)

Glad you got the price drop. Disappointing to hear that agents are still promising things that don't get delivered.