Wedding Reply Card with Security Info

micheleg

Hi All,

TWE has told us we have to have the Name, DOB, Place of Birth, US Citizen Y/N, and Form of ID + the number for each guest that will be attending the wedding. How did you all handle this on your RSVP cards?

Did you insert something that you did on your own PC with a return address envelope or did you have the stationers create something?

Does anyone have an example? Help!!! We're going to order our invites this weekend.

Thanks everyone!

Michele :)

For all the guests whom will be sailing with you I am sure that the cruise line has that info.

Maybe the right RCI customer service person can help you arrange an information transfer..? Or the TA whom helped book all these people.

SAS80...

Not worried about the couples that are sailing with us..they're easy...as only 2 couples are going with us. Most are just attending the wedding before we sail and then disembarking before we leave Miami. We're getting married on the NCL Jewel...not RCL. The Wedding Experience (not much help) just told us that we have to have all of that info for our non-sailing guests...kinda hard to fit that on a small Reply card. We expect up to 75 non-sailing guests since most are from Miami except for the Groom's family.

I do appreciate your help though,

Hi All,

TWE has told us we have to have the Name, DOB, Place of Birth, US Citizen Y/N, and Form of ID + the number for each guest that will be attending the wedding. How did you all handle this on your RSVP cards?

Did you insert something that you did on your own PC with a return address envelope or did you have the stationers create something?

Does anyone have an example? Help!!! We're going to order our invites this weekend.

Thanks everyone!

My granddaughter is going through this right now: She will be getting married in 5 weeks on the Zenith. The information needed is only for anyone who will be attending the wedding but not sailing. Obviously this applys to those who plan on marrying prior to the cruise. For those who are sailing all the ship needs is the cabin number. BTW, this needs to be completed 6 weeks prior to sailing. Our granddaughter did not put anything in the RSVP cards, she called or emailed everyone who was coming to the wedding and got the information. As for the pre registration: I, as her travel agent am taking care of that for the 20 plus who are cruising. Many will be cruising for the first time and I like to do this for my clients. Let your TA do that if she/he will. Hope this helps. NMNita

Archived