NCL Dining Reservation Issues

hwola

I made reservations for dinner (complimentary) for all four of the people in my cabin, but when I look at my booked items, it only says one of our names under "Guest" for each of the dining times I booked. It does say all of our names under the shows I booked for us.

Are all of our reservations going to be honored? Is this how everyone sees their reservations page? I booked another dinner just now for all four of us and it still says the same thing, so I know it's not my mistake.

I made reservations for dinner (complimentary) for all four of the people in my cabin, but when I look at my booked items, it only says one of our names under "Guest" for each of the dining times I booked. It does say all of our names under the shows I booked for us.

Are all of our reservations going to be honored? Is this how everyone sees their reservations page? I booked another dinner just now for all four of us and it still says the same thing, so I know it's not my mistake.

Only one name is shown on the reservation, just like at a land based restaurant. Nothing to be concerned about as long as you booked the correct table size.

Only one name is shown on the reservation, just like at a land based restaurant. Nothing to be concerned about as long as you booked the correct table size.

Yes, thats correct, I saw the same thing on my reservation and called to make sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Yes, when you book entertainment you are specifying the exact people who will be with you, but when you book restaurants all NCL care about is the number of people who will be with you. You don't say who will be joining you.

This has the advantage of allowing you to book a meal with people in other rooms. If you are travelling with friends or family then you can make bookings for everyone even if they have all booked separately.

Edited by KeithJenner