How do you pre pay/book thermal spa passes

we3k9

I am cruising May 28th on Breakaway and would like to book the thermal spa pass. I can't figure out how to do this. When i log in to my cruise reservation it shows available to purchase now options of specialty dining etc...but nothing available to purchase/reserve under spa and onboard activities. Will they show at a later date? Or are they already booked up? I havent sailed NCL in years so I dont know what to look for.

I am cruising May 28th on Breakaway and would like to book the thermal spa pass. I can't figure out how to do this. When i log in to my cruise reservation it shows available to purchase now options of specialty dining etc...but nothing available to purchase/reserve under spa and onboard activities. Will they show at a later date? Or are they already booked up? I havent sailed NCL in years so I dont know what to look for.

Keep watching for it to be available for booking. I believe you save 20.00 booking online.

Its is worth every penny. Enjoy. :)

Can you purchase daily passes online and save too or is online booking only for the whole cruise?

Daily passes MAY BE offered if the weekly passes don't sell out. And usually only on port days. Purchase, if available on board. On two recent cruises, the spa did not offer any daily passes even though the weeklys did not sell out.

For awfishing

73568e20cef7f016698f9ab5d17c4f84.jpg

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
How do you access the spa once you purchase a pass? Do they give you a bracelet? Do the make a note on your ship card or apply a sticker? Cruising Sunday on the Breakaway and can't wait!

If you pre-buy a pass, the spa sticker will be on the card when you check in.

If you by a pass on board, they will apply a sticker.

Each time you go to the spa, you leave your key at the spa reception desk. And walk in to the dressing rooms and spa.

Have a great cruise! The Breakaway is an amazing ship.

Thanks!! We are looking forward to it!

If you pre-buy a pass, the spa sticker will be on the card when you check in.

If you by a pass on board, they will apply a sticker.

Each time you go to the spa, you leave your key at the spa reception desk. And walk in to the dressing rooms and spa.

Have a great cruise! The Breakaway is an amazing ship.