Elite passengers do a trade from the mini bar

rkmw

But the alcoholic drinks are limited to what they provide - no crown or jack daniels...:rolleyes:

We trade all the hard liquors in our mini-bar set up for Jack Daniel's and Courvoiser, exclusively. Some of these are usually included anyway but we increase by trading for others, including getting rid of the Crown Royal. Have been for years. No problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry. I was asking if elite in a suite get 2 bar setups.

"if there are two elites in the stateroom are there going to be "two" mini-bar setups?" Answer: No. But if you are an elite in a full-suite not just a mini, you get two setups. I'm not certain about full suites, if there are two elites then are there three setups, I don't think so. For non full-suites even if there are three elites in the cabin, only one setup per cabin not per person. Unless they changed in the last six weeks, we are both elites and have been for ages, never received a double set up. We are almost always in mini-suites and never in full suites though. Here are the rules:

"Complimentary Mini Bar Set Up**

Your stateroom will receive one mini bar set up consisting of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once onboard you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply. Drinks will be refilled upon request and you will only be charged for the additionally requested drinks consumed."

Edited by kennicott

"if there are two elites in the stateroom are there going to be "two" mini-bar setups?" Answer: No. But if you are an elite in a full-suite not just a mini, you get two setups. I'm not certain about full suites, if there are two elites then are there three setups, I don't think so. For non full-suites even if there are three elites in the cabin, only one setup per cabin not per person. Unless they changed in the last six weeks, we are both elites and have been for ages, never received a double set up. We are almost always in mini-suites and never in full suites though. Here are the rules:

"Complimentary Mini Bar Set Up**

Your stateroom will receive one mini bar set up consisting of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once onboard you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply. Drinks will be refilled upon request and you will only be charged for the additionally requested drinks consumed."

If there are 2 elite passengers in a full suite, you still only get two mini bar setups. Sorry, not three (or for that matter four). ;)