Trouble getting cruise docs

So I got an email yesterday morning telling me that my cruise docs were ready. Went to the website, it says they're issued, but when I click on the 'check status' button, it brings me to the page that says they're not ready and asks how I'd like to receive them.

I called Royal yesterday and they said they'd reissue them, which it appears they did this morning, but again I was unable to view them.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how to get around this? I've tried both Safari and Chrome.

I've seen this with one our our sailings, where no matter what I did, I could not download the cruise docs. Eventually, my travel agent downloaded them and sent them via email. Perhaps you could call C&A and get them to email the docs.

Sorry, don't know how to get around. But you do know you do not need the cruise docs, don't you? Well, unless you have RCI transportation you don't need them. If you have RCI insurance that is linked to your reservation # so you don't need that printed either. All you need to board is your Set Sail pass and proper ID.

There are lots of us experiencing this problem but don't worry! As the previous poster said, you don't really need to print them and luggage tags can be printed at the terminal if necessary (just kind of a hassle)!:rolleyes:

Edited by SilkySal
spelling

I've seen this with one our our sailings, where no matter what I did, I could not download the cruise docs. Eventually, my travel agent downloaded them and sent them via email. Perhaps you could call C&A and get them to email the docs.

Thank you!

Sorry, don't know how to get around. But you do know you do not need the cruise docs, don't you? Well, unless you have RCI transportation you don't need them. If you have RCI insurance that is linked to your reservation # so you don't need that printed either. All you need to board is your Set Sail pass and proper ID.

Yes, I know. Thanks. I was just curious (and excited :D).