Footstools and sparkling wine in Aqua

mafig

I know Concierge gets the footstool and the sparkling wine.

But

Does Aqua Class?

And if yes on the Sparkling Wine, is it in the cabin, or do you have to ask for it (which I've been reading one has to do).

Edited by mafig

We were in AQ this past November on the Equinox.

When we arrived at our cabin we found a bottle of sparkling wine icing down and foot stools on the balcony.

We just got off Reflection in AQ. I was surprised to find no sparkling wine in our cabin, only to learn from our steward (who was awesome in all things) that he'd bring the wine when we wanted it...in case we'd like to enjoy it cold at a later time. Not all guests drink it on embarkation day. This made total sense.

Yes we got the foot stools, and substituted shrimp cocktail for the canapes.

Denis also took out the coffee table upon our request, joined our balcony with friends' next door, emptied the mini fridge (which was actually COLD) and was as visible as any steward we've even had. He's gone from having 20+ rooms with an assistant to 14 rooms alone. These people work so hard.

We just got off Reflection in AQ. I was surprised to find no sparkling wine in our cabin, only to learn from our steward (who was awesome in all things) that he'd bring the wine when we wanted it...in case we'd like to enjoy it cold at a later time. Not all guests drink it on embarkation day. This made total sense.

Yes we got the foot stools, and substituted shrimp cocktail for the canapes.

Denis also took out the coffee table upon our request, joined our balcony with friends' next door, emptied the mini fridge (which was actually COLD) and was as visible as any steward we've even had. He's gone from having 20+ rooms with an assistant to 14 rooms alone. These people work so hard.

Shrimp cocktail? What a great idea!! Wasn't too interested in the canapés most of the time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shrimp cocktail? What a great idea!! Wasn't too interested in the canapés most of the time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need only ask. My wife and I each got 4 on Reflection daily. (but

only two a piece on Equinox 3 months earlier. Weird.)