How many tables for a party of 20 on Harmony?

With traditional dining there are tables for 10. We were 36 on a thanksgiving cruise and our TA arranged it with RCI. Had tables of 4 and 10 all in one area and then we rotated tables among the group so everyone got to sit with the aunt and uncle who were celebrating their anniversary. Drove the waiters a little crazy but it worked and everyone had fun.

Hi,

We will be a party of 20 on Harmony. How can I make sure we get sit together on the main dinning room? I called the royal and the girl told me I have to request this on-board. Would not then be too late?

Thanks in advance,

I have a group of 41 sailing HOTS next week. We did book through groups and were given 2 10 tops, 3 6 tops and a 4 top. I had a choice of assigning the table numbers to the reservations or round robin. Be sure to do this well in advance too. I requested window location and we were accommodated.

If you are in traditional dining, you can make a request to rcldining@rccl.com.

If you are in My Time Dining, you make your request onboard at the MTD desk.

I'd say tables of 6, 6, and 8 would work out.

Thanks, because when I called the customer service I was told to wait and make the request onboard. I am afraid it will be to late then.

Thanks!!

With traditional dining there are tables for 10. We were 36 on a thanksgiving cruise and our TA arranged it with RCI. Had tables of 4 and 10 all in one area and then we rotated tables among the group so everyone got to sit with the aunt and uncle who were celebrating their anniversary. Drove the waiters a little crazy but it worked and everyone had fun.

Awww, that was nice. Thanks, I booked with RCCL direct over the phone.

I have a group of 41 sailing HOTS next week. We did book through groups and were given 2 10 tops, 3 6 tops and a 4 top. I had a choice of assigning the table numbers to the reservations or round robin. Be sure to do this well in advance too. I requested window location and we were accommodated.

How can I do this? Thanks,