Nassau

CourtNicole620

We will be in the Conquest leaving on June 17, 2017. Anyone that has been to Nassau, is there a beach in walking distance to the port? We really don't want to go to Atlantis and none of the other excursions look that fun. Any and all help would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One of our favorite excursions ever was in Nassau. We went through a local tour operator on segways. But it wasn't on the paved streets in the city. It was in the countryside with beautiful scenery and we even hung out at the beach for awhile. It was a blast and about half the price of what Carnival charges. It's been awhile back but I did a review of it on the Nassau boards. You should check it out. :)

There is also the British Colonial Hilton which is right next to Señor Frog's. But you have to pay. Price includes use of Beach, pool, kayaks, towels, and a good voucher. If you need more information on Nassau check out the Bahamas section in the Ports of Call forum.

Edited by cruise pup

I was in Nassau in October and we took a cab for 4 bucks each to Cabbage Beach on paradise Island. We had a good experience there. For 20 bucks each we got a coconut filled with Rum Runner and unlimited refills for the duration of our stay at the beach. We also paid 10 bucks each for a beach chair and had a nice few hours for an affordable cost. I would be really careful with kids in the water because man the current was really strong but I was there 2 weeks after Hurricane Matthew and that might have been why. Anyway I will be going back to Nassau next month and plan to visit this beach again.....

I was in Nassau in October and we took a cab for 4 bucks each to Cabbage Beach on paradise Island. We had a good experience there. For 20 bucks each we got a coconut filled with Rum Runner and unlimited refills for the duration of our stay at the beach. We also paid 10 bucks each for a beach chair and had a nice few hours for an affordable cost. I would be really careful with kids in the water because man the current was really strong but I was there 2 weeks after Hurricane Matthew and that might have been why. Anyway I will be going back to Nassau next month and plan to visit this beach again.....

Was there food to purchase there?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums