Pereira Tours

teknoge3k

We booked with Liz last year and were extremely impressed! She is quick to respond to questions (I asked a lot) and provided our family with an amazing day! We had been to St. Kitts several times, but it was a first for our son and his family. She stayed with us all day, provided a safe, comfortable, clean vehicle with A/C and the driver was wonderful. DO NOT HESITATE to book! Check out her reviews on TripAdvisor.

We just recently went on an excursion with Liz. We pre-booked without paying online prior to cruise. $20 a person. We did the Reggae Beach day. They met us at the dock and we drove in open air jeeps. Our driver was Hilton and he was great. We stopped at Timothy Hill for wonder views and pictures. Beer was 3 for $5.00 here! Onto the beach for a great day. Lots of chairs and umbrellas. $15. Very cheap but great excursion! Will do again some day!

We just recently went on an excursion with Liz. We pre-booked without paying online prior to cruise. $20 a person. We did the Reggae Beach day. They met us at the dock and we drove in open air jeeps. Our driver was Hilton and he was great. We stopped at Timothy Hill for wonder views and pictures. Beer was 3 for $5.00 here! Onto the beach for a great day. Lots of chairs and umbrellas. $15. Very cheap but great excursion! Will do again some day!

Wonderful! That's the one we are doing! Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You made a great move by booking with Liz of Periera Tours. We have used her tours the last 3 times we were in St Kitts. One was a tour of the whole island. One was simply a beach day at Cockelshell Beach. Last year I personally booked a motorized catamaran (max of 12 people) to Nevis with her and got 10 people from our roll call to join in and split the cost with us. All three times we had a terrific time. Liz is easy to work with and very dependable to get you back to the ship at the agreed upon time.

If you have never been to St. Kitts I would like to add a word of caution. It is not about feeling safe on the island because I always felt comfortable there. However I will say that every time we arrived just inside the gated entry area near the ship, there was at least one person with a monkey on their shoulder that offered to make your picture with the monkey using your own camera. The problem was that they would not return your camera until you paid them. I talked with one older couple (in their 70s) who this happened to and they said they had to pay $50 to get their camera back. Sometimes they would not even ask but caught someone off guard by putting the monkey on the person's shoulder and take the camera out of the person's hand and snap a picture.

• Like 1

You made a great move by booking with Liz of Periera Tours. We have used her tours the last 3 times we were in St Kitts. One was a tour of the whole island. One was simply a beach day at Cockelshell Beach. Last year I personally booked a motorized catamaran (max of 12 people) to Nevis with her and got 10 people from our roll call to join in and split the cost with us. All three times we had a terrific time. Liz is easy to work with and very dependable to get you back to the ship at the agreed upon time.

If you have never been to St. Kitts I would like to add a word of caution. It is not about feeling safe on the island because I always felt comfortable there. However I will say that every time we arrived just inside the gated entry area near the ship, there was at least one person with a monkey on their shoulder that offered to make your picture with the monkey using your own camera. The problem was that they would not return your camera until you paid them. I talked with one older couple (in their 70s) who this happened to and they said they had to pay $50 to get their camera back. Sometimes they would not even ask but caught someone off guard by putting the monkey on the person's shoulder and take the camera out of the person's hand and snap a picture.

Ugh ! Thx for this as we hv kids...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

Thanks for this post. I spoke to Liz already even though our cruise isn't until next year. She does get great reviews. As for these monkeys, we will be traveling with our kids. I can see my daughter being targeted. Ugh. I'll make sure to keep the cameras away until we get going on the tour.

• 2 weeks later...

We did the full island tour with Perreira Tours and enjoyed it. There were six of us in a van so much more comfortable than the big tour buses. We felt like we got a good overview of the island and our driver was very knowledgeable about the history, plants, wildlife, etc. It was easy to find them when we got off the ship and we were back in plenty of time before our onboard time for the ship.

• 1 month later...

Liz is reputable, on time and gives great tours - we use her exclusively. Once you've done the obligatory island tour and you at back again, Liz is also great for organizing dependable, clean transport to the beach. Our last trip:

https://www.facebook.com/discoverybeachbarskb/

Discovery beach bar on Friars is a sweet unassuming spot between shipwreck and Carambola

Liz Pereira arranged for transport to this slice of heaven see her on facebook for tours and reliable transport while visiting the island: https://www.facebook.com/liz.pereira.792?fref=ufi .

This beach bar is as authentic as it comes. The proprietor, Morsey, lives on site and built the place by hand. He is laid back and keeps an immaculate and welcoming space for those looking for a relaxing easy vibe. Bob Marley wafted gently as we enjoyed our loungers under the palms. Bathrooms were clean and fully plumbed. The place is rustic but it is immaculate. Morsey is also a great cook! We had the best meal of our cruise - the fish was spectacular and those famous wings are delectable. Presentation was up there with a 4 star restaurant (don't be fooled by the unassuming exterior - this place is a gem)

A great relaxing day and the best day of our cruise - we will be back for certain!