Prepaid Internet package vs Latitude member perks

karolyn1973

We are latitude platinum and would like to pre-pay the internet package, so if I pre-order, will I still get the extra minutes that I get for being latitude member? Thanks,

Carolyn

You should. On the Jade in October I'd prepaid so hadn't paid $3.95 set-up fee. When I tried to get my latitude minutes the internet manager said No since I'd gotten the prepay discount. However, when I pointed out to him that the Platinum perk was worth more than $3.95 he gave me the extra minutes.

HI,

Just off the GEM. We are latitudes and get the 100 minutes. We also had an internet package as a perk for the room.

The only issue is the two accounts need to be set up under two different email addresses.

I needed to go to the internet desk and the girl there set up the two accounts. There was no real answer to my question about why they could not be combined. Worked out will for me I just used the 100 minutes on my phone and the 250 minutes on my laptop. I was able to sign into both accounts on both devices. I used the same password for both accounts.

Hope this helps.

We are latitude platinum and would like to pre-pay the internet package, so if I pre-order, will I still get the extra minutes that I get for being latitude member? Thanks, Carolyn

You have to see the Internet Manager on board to get the extra latitudes minutes added to your account - it is not an automatic perk you have to ask for it.

I don't see that listed on the Latitudes benefit page. Where can I find the information about extra internet minutes? Thanks

here is the benefits from the ncl website:

Onboard Discounts:

10% discount at Duty-Free Shop on all Norwegian Logo merchandise, good for one purchase only. Cannot be combined with another additional discount or coupon. On Pride of America only, 10% discount on any item excluding sale items, alcohol, tobacco and onboard entertainer products (including their CDs and DVDs); Free work of art for attending art auction; 30 free minutes with 250-minute internet package purchase; 15 free minutes with 100-minute internet package purchase. Latitudes Rewards guests aboard Norwegian Breakaway will receive 20 free MB's with 1,000 MB internet package; 10 free MB's with 300 MB internet package. *

*Latitudes Rewards Internet benefits cannot be combined with other Internet promotional offers. To get your free Latitudes Rewards Internet minutes, present your keycard to the Internet Manager.

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/benefits-details

Edited by shof515