mringenoldus

suers515

Maureen,

Wanted to say thanks again for inviting us to your suite on the Sun. It was great throughout our (short) 3 day cruise to see a familar face. If you want to keep in touch my email is suesculler@aol.com.

Jay and I are now drooling wishing we could cruise more. Next time will be in three years on Disney with the whole family.

Say hi to Garrett for us.

Sue

Star Princess 1/25/03

Sun Princess 5/14/04

Mring. I remembered Druke stateroom number put a note under the door spoke on phone thought Druke was in contact with you.Stated I wonted to see you and cruise crits...thought we could all have lunch together on the day at sea...mentioned thought one of your relatives was opposite.Wonted to get you a bottle of wine for your dinner table with coming

all the way from Arizona for the three day cruise.Druke never contacted me again....so I never met you...I did hang around the Wheelhouse until my early dinner at 6PM on the first nite....Was kinda disappointed never met any Cruise crits on that second leg.If only one knew peoples last names it would make it easier.Maybe we will meet on another cruise icon_smile.gif

It's great to hear from all of you!

Sue and Jay - I hope you had a smooth trip home and I bet your kids were very glad to see you. I've heard great things about the Disney line. My grandson had a blast on both Carnival and RCCL. I had to drag him away from the children's program to do anything else. I will definitely keep in touch and please do the same!

Kruisey - What a nice idea it would have been to have lunch. How was the first part of your trip? I had dinner one night with some continuing passengers and they had great things to say. Didn't I hear that you were a bit ill? I was in the Wheelhouse and found Sue and a young man named "blazer boy" who was very nice and said he had been lurking on our thread because he was busy with an orient cruise also.He had a large group of friends with him. The only other people I saw was a group of about 4 folks sitting in a back corner booth (perhaps that was you?) I hope we get another chance. My husband loved Princess so it's possible.

Michael - I totally understand how it is on such a short trip. What do you have planned next? Haven't I seen your name on a thread with some exotic locations?

Hope this finds everyone well,

Maureen

CCL Holiday 2000

CCL Elation 2001

CCL Pride 2002

CCL Ecstacy 2003

RCL AOS 2003

Sun Princess May 14 2004!!

Golden Princess 10-2004!!!

Maureen

Currently booked on Sapphire Princess, Mar 05, Sydney to Bangkok. Join us?

We also have an "open booking", which tentatively we plan to use "round the Horn" Jan 06 - waiting for Princess to firm up the schedules and itineraries. They have announced that it will be Regal Princess on that run (we would have preferred Sun Princess - but the Regal is fine by us).

Other than that, our plans are open. Had planned to do the Baltic in 05 on NCL - through the Kiel Canal - but they are not going there next year. Perhaps HAL's Prinsendam, which does go through the Kiel Canal.

Michael

Archived