Help with deluxe balcony versus mini suite dilemma

Vera123

Your advice please...

I currently have two cabins on hold till tomorrow but have to make my mind up. Deck 9 Dolphin. This is for the Sapphire Princess 7 nights to Scandinavia next year.

I am looking at a deluxe balcony cabin aft D740 versus a mini suite last cabin before the end D736. The mini suite has extra large balcony which is drawing me in but it was adapted for handicapped before being sold as mini suite so big bathroom ( a plus) but no tub (not bothered) , shower that drains into the floor for wheelchair access (dont like this) and only twin beds (not too bothered about twins but some pictures I have seen that may be this cabin have the beds either side of the cabin facing the door (maybe so a wheelchair could get down the centre of the cabin??) which looks horrible.

We plan on spending a fair amount of time in the cabin. They are the same price.

Just dont know whether the large mini suite balcony and extra footage justifies the adjustments in the cabin that i'm really not keen on. Also I've always wanted to try an aft cabin looking at the wake and the obstruction on the balcony doesnt look too bad.

Any one have any experience of these cabins?

The balcony:

Hawaii%20one%20022_zpsd5ln4utv.jpg

Hawaii%20one%20023_zpsuobagdem.jpg

and you can watch the wake from this balcony:

Hawaii%20one%20021_zpsuw1nfurc.jpg

The BEST cabin we've ever stayed in and we've been in everything except a suite (that includes aft premium balconies). Aft premium balconies are our next favorite.

Hope this helps. :D

Edited by JF - retired RRT