Taxi from KSC back to port

luv2plan

Unfortunately on our 2/19 Breakaway sailing there is no KSC excursion being offered. When I called NCL I could not really get a answer why. We plan on taking a taxi from the port which I think should be ok (someone please correct me if we can not) but I'm concerned that it will be difficult to find one when we are done at KSC to return to port. Does anyone know if this is a problem?

Thanks!

I would also consider hiring a rental car for the day. You might find the cost is less than a taxi. There are a number of rental agencies near the port that have free shuttles to/from the cruise terminals.

Unfortunately on our 2/19 Breakaway sailing there is no KSC excursion being offered. When I called NCL I could not really get a answer why.

I think you answered your question with your post below.

... since it closes at 6:00 we will only have a few hours and would like to get there ASAP.

got a cell phone?

call for a taxi (or UBER) about an hour b4 closing .....

Or, Lyft.

Be careful, though. Drivers have to pay for a permit to enter the port, so ask before booking if they can take you directly to the ship. Terminal 1 is easy, but the other terminals, it's a long walk.

Unfortunately on our 2/19 Breakaway sailing there is no KSC excursion being offered. When I called NCL I could not really get a answer why. We plan on taking a taxi from the port which I think should be ok (someone please correct me if we can not) but I'm concerned that it will be difficult to find one when we are done at KSC to return to port. Does anyone know if this is a problem?

Thanks!

What is KSC?

888 taxi is the contracted / approved service for the port. last I heard others could still pay a one time entry fee .... altho failure to do this has the port looking for other ways like making any commercial provider by an annual pass.

if in doubt, stick with 888 taxi (321) 868-8888