Hotels in San Juan

CruiseNTheWorld91

We are cruising on Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on August 26. We are looking for a reasonably priced hotel pre-cruise that has a shuttle to the cruise port. Then we'd like something on the beach and a little nicer for when we get off the ship. We'll be spending two days post cruise in San Juan so would like a little beach time. Any suggestions or previous experiences?

We are cruising on Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan on August 26. We are looking for a reasonably priced hotel pre-cruise that has a shuttle to the cruise port. Then we'd like something on the beach and a little nicer for when we get off the ship. We'll be spending two days post cruise in San Juan so would like a little beach time. Any suggestions or previous experiences?

No hotel in San Juan offer shuttle bus' to the port (you'll be sailing out of the Pan American pier) taxi's are cheap and priced by zone...very honest and efficient.

Enjoy AOS we recently did a B2B on her and can't wait until the bookings open for May 2018.

No hotel in San Juan offer shuttle bus' to the port (you'll be sailing out of the Pan American pier) taxi's are cheap and priced by zone...very honest and efficient.

Enjoy AOS we recently did a B2B on her and can't wait until the bookings open for May 2018.

This is great to know! Thank you!

For our pre cruise we are staying at the Hyatt House in San Juan. Near the port but we'll have to take a taxi to osj. It was $93 per night, though, so we're happy with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Forums mobile app

Hello

Hello, if I might ask where did you find the rate of $93 per night at Hyatt House?

I booked it on hotwire over the summer - the rate was $103 per night and there was a $10 "summer splash" coupon for use on hotwire, so I managed to snag that deal on top of the low rate. On hotwire it was listed as a 3* with a 100% approval rate.