Purchasing In-Stateroom Beverages

lgraham08

Hello all, I am looking to purchase some beverages (12 pack of water and 6 pack of Coke) online before my cruise this weekend. Will these drinks be delivered to me in my stateroom, or will I need to go pick them up somewhere? And if they are delivered, is there a specific time they will be?

Thank you in advance for any help :)

Edited by lgraham08

Only in the Suites. Regular staterooms don't have the mini fridges.

well darn :-( With that being said ,what is the best way to get and/or keep ice in your stateroom? (If I purchase a liquor mixer package, I certainly dont want to drink it hot!)

Upon boarding, simply ask your steward for an ice bucket and ice in your room - Ours was filled twice a day. If you don"t see your steward the guest phone in the room will connect you to that person. Happy sailing!

That is nice. However I dont feel like the ice would last a long time. I did read that you can bring up to 12 cans of soda and also a small cooler. Would it be smart to get a small cooler and put the cans in there to carry on? (Even if the cooler doesnt quite fit 12 cans, at least I'd have a cooler for the ice to last longer)

That is nice. However I dont feel like the ice would last a long time. I did read that you can bring up to 12 cans of soda and also a small cooler. Would it be smart to get a small cooler and put the cans in there to carry on? (Even if the cooler doesnt quite fit 12 cans, at least I'd have a cooler for the ice to last longer)

Look on line at the fun shops, they have a 6 pack of coke in a cooler that works really well - I have purchased them for myself and family on trips and they don't leak - beats having to carry it on - just take it with you when you leave and you have it for your next cruise.

Look on line at the fun shops, they have a 6 pack of coke in a cooler that works really well - I have purchased them for myself and family on trips and they don't leak - beats having to carry it on - just take it with you when you leave and you have it for your next cruise.

I see the various 6-packs of soda you can purchase, but I see no mention of a cooler with any of them?

We take a small soft cooler that just will fit a wine bottle. I will go to a bar and get a bucket of ice and give the server $1. The "buckets" of ice in the sateroom might get one can cold as they are small.

Thanks for that info. I was curious to the size of these "buckets"

Thanks for that info. I was curious to the size of these "buckets"

The buckets from the bar are bigger than the buckets in the cabins. On our last cruise I bought a bucket of beer and kept the bucket in our cabin and the steward filled it twice a day without being asked.