Nassau Resort Day Pass: Hilton, Breezes, or Sandals?

cruisenovice2017

First time cruisers going in April. Will be in Nassau from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and wanting to get the most bang for our buck. Of the three listed (Hilton, Breezes, or Sandals) which one is a good place to start? Pros/cons of each? It looks like Sandals may be the furthest away, while Breezes gives you the most bang for your buck, but Hilton is within walking distance and you get a nice food/drink voucher. I need help from cruise veterans!!

. . . wanting to get the most bang for our buck. Of the three listed (Hilton, Breezes, or Sandals) which one is a good place to start? Pros/cons of each? It looks like Sandals may be the furthest away, while Breezes gives you the most bang for your buck, but Hilton is within walking distance and you get a nice food/drink voucher. I need help from cruise veterans!!

I would also like to know. . .we are cruising Harmon in March. . .will be in Nassau from 10a to 7pm. Looking for some fun and not the traditional 'herded shopping' stops. Any ideas??

I went to the Hilton last July. It was good for what it was. The reason we chose the Hilton in the first place was the proximity to the ship. We didn't have to worry about taxing out as its a short walk off the pier. The staff was very friendly. The food and drinks were pretty expensive even though you get a $40 dollar voucher, but they were good nonetheless!