New to Emerald....

My cruise later this year is my first as emerald (I will be diamond after that). I know I can pick a "gift". If I pick Diet Coke, how many cans do I get? If I pick water, how many bottles do I get?

I am boarding in Europe so trying to decide if I want to bring any on board.

Thanks

Dena

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My cruise later this year is my first as emerald (I will be diamond after that). I know I can pick a "gift". If I pick Diet Coke, how many cans do I get? If I pick water, how many bottles do I get?

Thanks

Dena

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I only picked mine since I was under my account and ended up with 2 diets and 3 waters

Both my husband and I have Diet Coke picked as ours and we usually get 1 Diet Coke and 3 waters, the last time we got an Orange soda and 4 waters (we always have the drink package anyhow so never have complained to the stateroom attendant). My 3 daughter's all have apple juice picked, they got two apple juices and a sprite. I think they put in whatever they have on their cart. I am sure you can get it fixed with the stateroom attendant but not really worth the hassle.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I get water. Had 4 bottles last cruise. Basically, I get the beverage package and wife soda package. It's nice having the water because it a starter supply, until I get more at the bars. But honestly, I really don't care, because it's not really free for us, with the packages.

Thanks

Dena

You would usually get only one can of soda.

It may look like folks are getting multiple bottles of water as their beverage gift, but our experience has been that they are giving C&A members a varying number of bottles of water, irrespective of their preference choice on the website.