Making payments

momme224

I booked directly through MSC. Will they notify me when the final payment is due or do I need to just remember lol.

I never received anything in the mail only email. Is that normal? Or will I get stuff in the mail as it gets closer to sailing?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked directly through MSC. Will they notify me when the final payment is due or do I need to just remember lol.

I never received anything in the mail only email. Is that normal? Or will I get stuff in the mail as it gets closer to sailing?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I never trust cruise line with final payment.I always call myself to pay. You only get emails from them. No one use regular mail any more for crusie documents. Maybe just some luxury lines .

Thanks!

You remember and pay it a couple of days ahead.

Just to give my opinion on payments. I wouldn't do it on line. The website is a disaster, and may not go through right. I always call to make any kind of payment.I also make my payment about one week in advance of the final payment date.