Hot drinking water on MSC Fantasia?

crusader sports

This is my first post and aimed at cruisers on MSC Fantasia.

Joining Fantasia in Abu Dhabi on 26 March . My wife does not drink tea or coffee, only

Hot water. Will this be available on board in a serve yourself coffee/tea/hot water drinks dispenser? I have read that tea/coffee is available in the buffet area but is served by staff.

As we are in a balcony cabin on deck 12 overlooking the stern close to the buffet area, I was hoping to help myself and take it to our cabin.

( If hot water not available, I may have to resort to smuggling a kettle on board!)

Thanks

This is my first post and aimed at cruisers on MSC Fantasia.

Joining Fantasia in Abu Dhabi on 26 March . My wife does not drink tea or coffee, only

Hot water. Will this be available on board in a serve yourself coffee/tea/hot water drinks dispenser? I have read that tea/coffee is available in the buffet area but is served by staff.

As we are in a balcony cabin on deck 12 overlooking the stern close to the buffet area, I was hoping to help myself and take it to our cabin.

( If hot water not available, I may have to resort to smuggling a kettle on board!)

Thanks

Hot water is available in the buffet from a machine near the coffee flask. Good luck finding staff to serve tea or coffee in the buffet!

Thanks for the reply Cruise Ireland, pleased to hear that we can help ourselves. I have read a few bad

Reviews re. MSC (this will be our first cruise with them) but really looking forward to it

and going with a complete open mind with a positive attitude!

We're sailing on Fantasia a couple of weeks before you. Reports are of poor food and service but that is a common complaint with MSC. This will be our 4th MSC cruise so we know what to expect. Just bring an open mind and a positive attitude. You're on vacation after all! Hope you enjoy the cruise. Ken