Which aft cabin on Radiance class ship?

ReneeFLL

We just got off the Radiance and we were in aft cabin 1604 on deck 10. The cabin was just great....especially the balcony, which we called our "deck". A couple of times I heard some slight movement of chairs from the Windjammer above...that was very early in the morning.....before 6:00. I'm a very light sleeper, which is probably why I heard it (barely), so it really wasn't a problem. BUT...for some reason, on the second to the last morning, it was really noisy!! That was around 7:00 a.m. We think that they might have been doing a thorough cleaning since the weather had been bad the day before (this is an outdoor eating area). Nevertheless. I don't think the noise from above is a problem. I wasn't crazy about the LONG walk to the elevator, but the nice cabin and balcony made up for it.

We've been on deck 10 aft twice and I am totally curious if anyone has used the "staff" stairs near 1100 to head up to the Windjammer. I just didn't have the courage to try the stairs. One time we were in 1098 and never heard a peep from the adjacent stairs. The stairs would make a trip up sooooo easy.

We've been on deck 10 aft twice and I am totally curious if anyone has used the "staff" stairs near 1100 to head up to the Windjammer. I just didn't have the courage to try the stairs. One time we were in 1098 and never heard a peep from the adjacent stairs. The stairs would make a trip up sooooo easy.

All the time....

We had friends in 9256 on our last Vision cruise.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk