Pirate Repubic Brewing Nassau

Roamer321

We will be on the Majesty leaving Feb 17,2017. Last time we were at the Pirate Republic Brewing they were having a brewery tour and we just missed it. Does anyone know when that tour starts? It is not a ship excursion.

I also saw another post saying that they were going to bring some of the beer from that pub back on the ship. Is that allowed?

We will be on the Majesty leaving Feb 17,2017. Last time we were at the Pirate Republic Brewing they were having a brewery tour and we just missed it. Does anyone know when that tour starts? It is not a ship excursion.

I also saw another post saying that they were going to bring some of the beer from that pub back on the ship. Is that allowed?

Yes you may bring beer, wine or spirits back on board with you from a port however they will hold it for you until the end of the cruise.

I just received this email reply from Edward Teach:

"

Ahoy Shipmate!

We offer brewery tours Monday - Sunday at 11:30am and 2:00pm.

The tour consists of a brief pirate history, followed by a tour of the brewery and a breakdown of the flagship beers.

The price includes a PRBC brew, a sticker and 5% off in our pirate loot shop.

Tours are $12.00.

The tours are popular but never over booked. I would suggest just coming in and booking at the bar.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers! "

Definitely do this tour!

I've been to Nassau so many times I wasn't going to get off last September, but then I found Pirates Republic online and headed there. We were on the 11:30 tour, paid for the tour ticket and ended up getting more beers in addition to the one included. Also noticed that some of the ships' crew like to go there.

The tour itself was done by a pirate and it was pretty well done. First part was pirates history and then the second part was the beer and brewery tour. It was pretty in depth and the tour guide was excellent!