Need Updated Info on Parking Port Canaveral

jewliana

We park right at port in front of what ever terminal we are leaving from. As recently as our cruise in December, we parked in the parking garage right at the Magic terminal and parking was $128 for the week (Sat. - Sat.). The last few years we have been able to take advantage of the hotel 40% off port parking voucher (we stay at Courtyard Cocoa Beach) but I believe all hotels are discontinuing that voucher program from what we have been told (at least the Courtyard is as of next month).

Prior to a few years ago we tried the hotel shuttle thing (not the Courtyard in Cocoa beach) to port and leaving our vehicle at the designated parking area at the hotel. Hated the whole ordeal, we always get to port very early to check in and get onboard as soon as possible and that just didnt seem to work out with the hotel shuttle. We had to sign up and the list was long, then we ended up waiting on people that had signed up but were not "ready", then we stopped at another hotel to pick up other people on way. PITA, one and done, never again, started parking at port (no matter what port we are sailing from) and never looked back!

Parking at port is easy, secure, covered, convenient and very worth it!

Edited by Drazil65

After using shuttles from hotels (not a good experience) and other off-site parking companies, we always go back to parkcruise dot com. They are efficient, friendly and will get you to your ship safely and in a timely manner.

We have used Park N Cruise on Sea Ray Drive several times. Very professional and friendly staff and they get you parked and to the ship in a timely manner and also are waiting on you when you disembark the ship to get you back to your vehicle and on your way home.

Prices are better than parking at the port itself and you can usually find a 5% or 10% discount on their website as well.

We have always been very pleased - using them again in 16 days!

If you are staying overnight before your cruise the best price at Canaveral is probably at the port itself. We used the 40% off coupon and the price at the port was cheaper than the offsite parking and there were no shuttles to deal with no extra waiting etc.

Lots of Honor dot com. Owned by veterans, about half the price of port parking, free shuttle to and from port, proceeds help homeless/disabled veterans.

It's about 5 minutes from port right off US 1.

If you want, you can pay a little extra and your car will be washed and vacuumed while you're cruising.

We have used Park N Cruise on Sea Ray Drive several times. Very professional and friendly staff and they get you parked and to the ship in a timely manner and also are waiting on you when you disembark the ship to get you back to your vehicle and on your way home.

Prices are better than parking at the port itself and you can usually find a 5% or 10% discount on their website as well.

We have always been very pleased - using them again in 16 days!

Agree wholeheartedly with Park n Cruise. Easy/efficienct/friendly and affordable. Have used several times in the past - most recently on a Christmas Cruise with Carnival. Booked in advance with an internet code and it was about $76 for the week.

If you are staying overnight before your cruise the best price at Canaveral is probably at the port itself. We used the 40% off coupon and the price at the port was cheaper than the offsite parking and there were no shuttles to deal with no extra waiting etc.

40% off coupons no longer offered beginning Feb. 1st....

I do not recommend Lots of Honor

it is MUCH farther away than Park n Cruise and ParkPortCanaveral

reports of van service have been 3 bad to 1 good

and it is reportedly not owned by a Vet ..... they are playing on sympathies

it IS in a place where I would be reluctant to park my car overnight

I usually park at the port. My last cruise (November 2015) I used Park Port Canaveral. It was $6.95 per day for a 7 day cruise. This was about half the price to park at the port. The good part was the price and ease of reservations on line. When you get there you have to go inside to check in. Then stand in line for a bus/shuttle to show up, no matter the weather you are outside. They load the bus/shuttle with X number of people, not taking in consideration their sizes. This made for a very packed and uncomfortable ride to the pier. I checked the pricing again yesterday day and it is now $10.95 per day, $105 for an 8 day cruise. The port fee is $144. I am willing to spend the extra $40 not to have to wait in line for a shuttle, both ways.

I do not recommend Lots of Honor

it is MUCH farther away than Park n Cruise and ParkPortCanaveral

reports of van service have been 3 bad to 1 good

and it is reportedly not owned by a Vet ..... they are playing on sympathies

it IS in a place where I would be reluctant to park my car overnight

Hmm, that's bad to hear. I had no problems with parking or the van but I would hate to find they are lying about helping Vets. Who is reporting that?