I booked the 10 NIGHT AZAMAZING COSTA RICA VOYAGE January 15-25, 2018 -- the day before your big announcement. This cruise includes 2 overnights. Will this itinerary be changed to make it even more "immersive," or does this already represent the new focus?

This voyage represents the new Country Intensive focus! Since we are visiting 6 Costa Rican ports, out of 8 total ports, it is one of our country-intensive voyages. It also includes 3 overnights (Caldera, Costa Rica; Fuerte Amador, Panama; Golfito, Costa Rica) and 2 late-night stays (Papagayo, Costa Rica and Puntarenas, Costa Rica).

We are currently not expecting any changes for this voyage. This is one of our Country Intensive voyages where you can immersive yourself in the lush green glory of New Zealand. As an aside, New Zealand is one of my favorite countries in the world! The diversity of the North and South Island and Milford Sound (to name a few) are spectacular. Another thing to look forward to in New Zealand is the food! Everything was fresh and organic, and I even got to experience the process of cooking food underground with earth’s natural steam – not to be missed! I hope you’ll enjoy.