MSC MERAVIGLIA - new ship concerns

RuthCruiser

Yes you can start your cruise from any port along the itinerary, I don't know why you would be worried about this, it's been going on for years.

Worried about a new ship that won't have reviews until its first sailing? It's new! That's the exciting bit, its new! You book a sailing with concerns? I don't get it.

I'm on the 4th sailing and I don't care to much about reviews, I want to explore and take in all that the Meraviglia has to offer and make my OWN mind up and enjoy a brand new ship. Do some research and yes the final fit out will be a closely guarded secret until its christening in June. It's a new ship! I don't want to know everything about it until I put my feet firmly on the deck and start my cruise.

Try to enjoy your cruise.

The hesitation is trying a European cruise line but after reading everyone's comments, I am more sure of our decision to book. We don't get to take many vacations so when we finally plan something I stress to make sure it's as good as we can get!

I am very excited and can't wait to find all the secrets of this ship once onboard!

The hesitation is trying a European cruise line but after reading everyone's comments, I am more sure of our decision to book. We don't get to take many vacations so when we finally plan something I stress to make sure it's as good as we can get!

I am very excited and can't wait to find all the secrets of this ship once onboard!

Great to hear. Enjoy your cruise [emoji568]

Your hesitation is very understandable - especially as it's such a special occasion for you. If you go with an open mind, don't sweat the small stuff, shrug off any little behavioural oddities of other nationalities that seem to cause some people a lot of stress, concentrate on all the really good stuff you'll experience onboard and I'm sure you'll have the time of your life. Wishing you all the best of luck and have a wonderful cruise! :)

We have just booked this ship after finding a good price for it. I am excited about a new ship and looking forward to trying MSC. While i have heard mixed things about MSC, particularly about the food, them the ship looks awesome and the ports of call sound great.

Typical MSC to publish conflicting information. Why oh why do they insist on making things so confusing? :(

Based on what I've read, I'm leaning toward passenger capacity at 4,500 and maximum passenger capacity around 5,700. With kids sail free promos she will probably sail near max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk