Semi live cruise, Carnival Liberty

Mrs.C05

Does the Nassau Fun Times have a section titled "All Kinds of Deliciousness" like the other two days have, where it lists food venues and times? Not sure if I missed it or it wasn't uploaded or they didn't create one for the port day.

I tried uploading this one and photobucket was giving me issues. I'll rescan and reupload this one.

I can't tell you how much so many of us appreciate you posting these FunTimes. I am so excited. I am going on a girls trip with one of my besties March 2 on the 4 day/3 night Liberty cruise. This is helpful as we can hope that the program will be as close to this as possible and we can begin to plan. I do hope the movies will change in another month or so. I don't see anything I would be interested in except Jason Bourne but I will be out in Nassau during the showing. Oh well. Once again thanks so much. My family and I did the Carnival Magic in November which was very nice despite the negative reviews. I am hoping the same for the Liberty. I have been on a few Carnival ships and am always amazed at the negative comments on this site, but I have only had wonderful experiences. The only negative experience I ever had was on a Disney ship which had a bad sewage smell on our deck. It was not near our room but as soon as we got off the elevators we could smell it down the hall. I felt sorry for the folks cabin near the smell. It dissipated as we got closer to our room so we were good to go. We found Disney did not have enough events to keep my husband and I or my 12 year old son at the time occupied. Afterall Carnival is the Fun Ship and we have returned several times after that Disney ship. We love Carnival for the pricing as well as the Fun Time programs. Fun, fun, fun.

I can't tell you how much so many of us appreciate you posting these FunTimes. I am so excited. I am going on a girls trip with one of my besties March 2 on the 4 day/3 night Liberty cruise. This is helpful as we can hope that the program will be as close to this as possible and we can begin to plan. I do hope the movies will change in another month or so. I don't see anything I would be interested in except Jason Bourne but I will be out in Nassau during the showing. Oh well. Once again thanks so much. My family and I did the Carnival Magic in November which was very nice despite the negative reviews. I am hoping the same for the Liberty. I have been on a few Carnival ships and am always amazed at the negative comments on this site, but I have only had wonderful experiences. The only negative experience I ever had was on a Disney ship which had a bad sewage smell on our deck. It was not near our room but as soon as we got off the elevators we could smell it down the hall. I felt sorry for the folks cabin near the smell. It dissipated as we got closer to our room so we were good to go. We found Disney did not have enough events to keep my husband and I or my 12 year old son at the time occupied. Afterall Carnival is the Fun Ship and we have returned several times after that Disney ship. We love Carnival for the pricing as well as the Fun Time programs. Fun, fun, fun.

Interesting. We're going on the Magic in April. Hope it's not too bad. How did you like it? Got any pictures?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Cool thanks! Thinking of doing the $5 24hr internet connection. Do you think that includes checking email? Is the per device? Going on the Feb 9th 3 day cruise.

Checking email no. But the "value" plan does allow it. I wonder how they create the limitation?

At first I had the $5/day one, just for Instagram, but my app wouldn't work, but was able to get to it (Instagram) thru chrome. Well I ended up just upgrading to check my email too for work.

We loved the cruise overall. It was 9 of us so it's always fun when we go. Weather was bad and we tried to pull into Grand Turk and couldn't make it and was rerouted to Nassau so this was disappointing. I picked the Magic due to the ports and only made it to Amber Coveand Nassau. Food was good. Had Guy's for the first time and it was delicious. Loved the movies but was too cold in November to lay outside at night even with blankets. Shows were not the best carnival has to offer but we enjoyed. Walked out on one magic show as it was getting weird and as a Christian I try to stay away from magic and witchcraft and things of that nature. Enjoyed all the deck parties and line dancing. The cruise director was great and loves his job. He did he entire drill announcements in different accents. Overall it was an excellent vacation. No pics to share.

I tried uploading this one and photobucket was giving me issues. I'll rescan and reupload this one.

0136ee073d124a12a9ede83eaa0fb48e.jpg

Hopefully this works! Weird how you can upload (on the forum through the app) straight from your phone or tablet (if you take pics with it) but if you go on the website it needs hosting. I dunno, I'm not a computer engineer person[emoji12]

0136ee073d124a12a9ede83eaa0fb48e.jpg

Hopefully this works! Weird how you can upload (on the forum through the app) straight from your phone or tablet (if you take pics with it) but if you go on the website it needs hosting. I dunno, I'm not a computer engineer person[emoji12]

I agree, so odd, but I leave the complicated techie stuff to someone else! Thanks so much for taking the time to upload this and all the others. Having just finished a review myself with pictures and the daily itineraries, I know it's not a quick task!

• 1 month later...