St. Martin Orient

stoneharborlady

Princess has rescheduled shore excursions for 7-3, so the two I had pre-reserved now conflict. If I went to Orient beach on my own in the AM, is it easy enough to catch a cab at the dock to take me there, and are there cabs there to bring me back in a few hours? How far from ship is it, and how expensive for cab?

Caribbean Princess July 3 2004

There will be plenty of cabs at the dock and also at Orient, to take you both ways. Cabs generally hang out at Pedro's on Orient and there will be lots of other cruise folks coming back, so no problem. There are many other great beaches on St. Martin though, so you don't have to go to Orient. Dawn Beach, for instance, is a very lovely beach and there are great ribs at Ms. B's!! Enjoy your day in St. Martin!

stoneharborlady - how did you find out about the excursions being changed - Radtech and I are booked for two excursions - did someone get in touch with you??? see you in July - NancyK [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hi Nancy, Saw the change on the cruise personalizer. The Shipwreck Cove excursion was originally AM, been changed to afternoon, when we had Pinelle booked. Funny they didnt email us or announce the change. They just changed the times on our summary. K

Caribbean Princess July 3 2004

Archived