Progress on installing hub app-Dream

steve4031

Currently available on Breeze, Conquest, Elation, Ecstasy, Fantasy, Freedom, Glory, Imagination, Inspiration, Magic, Miracle, Paradise, Pride, Sensation, Splendor, Sunshine, Triumph, Valor, Victory and Vista.

That list is from the app itself, but it doesn't say what the schedule of new ships is.

ETA: I just went into the actual app (info above was from the screen while I was downloading the app), and it said the Dream was "coming soon."

Edited by momof1son

• 1 month later...
Hi! What is the "hub" app? This will be our first cruise on Carnival. TIA for any info ;)

App for Apple and Android phones you can download now and, if the ship you are sailing has it (all coming eventually but not on every ship yet), you can view your onboard sign and sail account, see maps of every deck, view the daily fun times that tells you every activity for the day (and set reminders for things you don't want to miss) and a couple other things.

None of that costs anything - you don't; have to buy any internet package to use the free parts of HUB.

Additionally, you can pay 5 bucks per device per cruise to enable chat feature so you can chat with anyone onboard who also has the HUB chat enabled. Your contacts should be filled with everyone in your party already but there's a number/ID on the app you can give to new people you meet on board if you want to chat with them too. You still don't have to purchase any internet plan to use HUB chat - it's a thing on its own.

Be sure to download it now (or whenever you want before your cruise) so it's up and running when you board. It will have a countdown timer to your cruise you can set and you can see the list of ships it's currently available on. Once you board the app will have a live link to go in set up chat or just start browsing the features.

Questions about this app -- if I download this app to my iphone, and set my iphone to Airplane Mode -- can I use the app on the ship? Will it be updated in realtime with current information during my cruise?

Questions about this app -- if I download this app to my iphone, and set my iphone to Airplane Mode -- can I use the app on the ship? Will it be updated in realtime with current information during my cruise?

If you leave the app running in the background.

App for Apple and Android phones you can download now and, if the ship you are sailing has it (all coming eventually but not on every ship yet), you can view your onboard sign and sail account, see maps of every deck, view the daily fun times that tells you every activity for the day (and set reminders for things you don't want to miss) and a couple other things.

None of that costs anything - you don't; have to buy any internet package to use the free parts of HUB.

Additionally, you can pay 5 bucks per device per cruise to enable chat feature so you can chat with anyone onboard who also has the HUB chat enabled. Your contacts should be filled with everyone in your party already but there's a number/ID on the app you can give to new people you meet on board if you want to chat with them too. You still don't have to purchase any internet plan to use HUB chat - it's a thing on its own.

Be sure to download it now (or whenever you want before your cruise) so it's up and running when you board. It will have a countdown timer to your cruise you can set and you can see the list of ships it's currently available on. Once you board the app will have a live link to go in set up chat or just start browsing the features.

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Keep your WiFi on.

Morning! I d/l'd the update & it stills the Dream, Fascination & Horizon are coming soon.

Same here, it took a while to finally update and then everything is still the same. In the app reviews a few have already posted their complaints that Dream is still listed under coming soon.....[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same here, it took a while to finally update and then everything is still the same. In the app reviews a few have already posted their complaints that Dream is still listed under coming soon.....[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hopefully they'll get it working soon ;)

• 4 months later...
Good Morning! Can we pay the $5 per phone per cruise thru the Hub App? I can't seem to locate where to sign up & pay for that. TIA for any info [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are you on the ship? You have to be on the ship to sign in and then sign up for the services.

Good Morning! Can we pay the $5 per phone per cruise thru the Hub App? I can't seem to locate where to sign up & pay for that. TIA for any info [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can find my answer on the thread that you started.