Escape DOS 2nd Bedroom

karaloo

I know this has been asked before, but I am not able to find a pic or definite answer... is there a murphy bed in the 2nd bedroom in the Deluxe Owner's Suite on the Escape and how big is that bed? Is there anyone that might have a pic with the bed pulled down?

Thanks so much!

I'm sorry, no photo but I can tell you about the murphy bed. It pulls down from the wall and slept 2 adults comfortably. My sister and her husband were in the room and said it was tight getting around the bed when it was down but my sister was able to squeeze between it and the wall to get up. Her only complaint was there was no outlet to charge her phone at night on the side wall. she had to leave her phone on the table instead of right next to her for her alarm.

The room was one of the best we've stayed in

The layout was nice with lots of room but not wasted space like a huge foyer or space for a piano. the balcony was my favorite spot. It was our Haven with the Haven.

I know this has been asked before, but I am not able to find a pic or definite answer... is there a murphy bed in the 2nd bedroom in the Deluxe Owner's Suite on the Escape and how big is that bed? Is there anyone that might have a pic with the bed pulled down?

Thanks so much!

When are you going? As others said, there are only a few pics out there and I've only seen the bed in the "up" position.

We are actually trying to plan a trip for next year and we wanted to be sure that two adults would fit comfortably in the 2nd bedroom and that the bed was larger than the bed in the 2nd bedroom of the 2-bedroom family villa (H4).

Thank you all for your replies!

We are actually trying to plan a trip for next year and we wanted to be sure that two adults would fit comfortably in the 2nd bedroom and that the bed was larger than the bed in the 2nd bedroom of the 2-bedroom family villa (H4).

Thank you all for your replies!

I think I've only read one report about someone actually staying in it with 2 people but can't recall exactly.

Here is a bit more info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2336871

Next June I can tell you for sure but you may be sailing before us.