Pearl Suite Breakfast/Lunch Question Again

Cruisermom2nick

There is breakfast and lunch daily for suite guests. Embarkment day it is in Cagney's for lunch, every other day in Moderno for breakfast and lunch. The meals are very enjoyable, but the menu does not change except for soup at lunch. Became very old on an 11 day cruise.

Safe sailing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

There is breakfast and lunch daily for suite guests. Embarkment day it is in Cagney's for lunch, every other day in Moderno for breakfast and lunch. The meals are very enjoyable, but the menu does not change except for soup at lunch. Became very old on an 11 day cruise.

Safe sailing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much! :)

On the Star from Rome to Singapore I made comment to the F&B Director about the lack of changes in the Suites menus. He agreed but said that there were specials each day. We had never been offered them till the following day!!!

Check with the staff, if there are no specials have a talk to the F&B Director.

I do agree that 42 days of basically the same menus wasn't the best but the ability to eat in the quiet was really good and the 'buffet' at breakfast was excellent.

What was your favorite? :)

The steak and eggs were really good,on the Pearl along with the fresh fruit and pastries, all the healthy stuff. Lunch was a bit repetitive, the soups were tasty and the breaded fish, flounder i think was really good. On the Sun they had strawberries and real cream on the breakfast buffet table, little wonder a person gains a pound a day!

We are on the Jewel next month, alas not in a suite but we will manage.