NCL Upsell Question

stp108

I booked my Sept 2017 (Baltic) Cruise through NCL. Now I'm thinking of transferring to a TA to help with airfare. The TA is also offering additional OBC. For those of you with experience with both is there an advantage to transferring the reservation? I'm hoping for upsell if they are still doing it in September. I'm not sure whether I will get a better upsell if I have a TA or not.

TIA,

Susan

Having got over and sucked up on the price of airline tickets for our upcoming cruise I would weigh on saving money vs upsell. Anyone can call for an upsell and you do not need your TA to do that for you. Last year the DH took my BIL on a cruise after my DSIL passed away. Price was important for DH so he booked an oceanview with our TA. He called the upsell number a few times after final payment and was able to get a Family Suite (large windows no balcony). That would be stressful for me as I prefer a certain cabin so we book our suite up front. I am happy for those that are able to enjoy the suite life at a bargain. Good luck whichever way you choose!