Harmony - Can't sign waivers online ?

riekl

I never found it for either on Anthem trips, the waiver can be signed at the Seaplex or ifly desk only takes a minute.

You need to go to the ifly desk to get the wristband for the flowrider perhaps, that's why they went away from the online waiver

I never found it for either on Anthem trips, the waiver can be signed at the Seaplex or ifly desk only takes a minute.

You need to go to the ifly desk to get the wristband for the flowrider perhaps, that's why they went away from the online waiver

Thanks. I was hoping that I was not going to have to follow the kids and sign waivers for them all over the ship. I would have liked to just sign them all in advance and just let the kids "Free Range";)

Some of the activities we are doing as a family, like iFly and a Scuba diving excursion, but many of the other activities like bumper cars, climbing wall, circus school, Flow Rider, they (17+ and 12+) will be on their own.

Thanks. I was hoping that I was not going to have to follow the kids and sign waivers for them all over the ship. I would have liked to just sign them all in advance and just let the kids "Free Range";)

Some of the activities we are doing as a family, like iFly and a Scuba diving excursion, but many of the other activities like bumper cars, climbing wall, circus school, Flow Rider, they (17+ and 12+) will be on their own.

No just the first time to sign and get the wristbands, bumper cars does not require a waiver.