Harmony - Can't sign waivers online ?

riekl

I've tried for the past 3 days to sign waivers online and it says online waivers aren't enabled for my ship? I find it hard to believe this is true of Harmony? We had done it for both Oasis and Alure previously?

I've tried for the past 3 days to sign waivers online and it says online waivers aren't enabled for my ship? I find it hard to believe this is true of Harmony? We had done it for both Oasis and Alure previously?

Waivers must be signed on board for Harmony. They are not available to sign on line.

Waivers must be signed on board for Harmony. They are not available to sign on line.

That is 100% correct. Yes, sounds crazy but we couldn't do it for our November cruise and we can't do it for our March 11th sailing date either.

Might still be too soon..who knows? How long does it take to sign something??

I've seen the line to sign waivers at flowrider be 30minutes long .. online waivers is a time saver.. i can't imagine why they don't have this on harmony.

I've seen the line to sign waivers at flowrider be 30minutes long .. online waivers is a time saver.. i can't imagine why they don't have this on harmony.

I noted on the post cruise survey that they should have it available online in advance of the cruise.

Not even on the cabin TV? How about Royal IQ?

We didn't see it on Royal IQ but we didn't look for it either. It is my understanding that you can do it on the TV. The flowrider was open at 11:30 on embarkation day and we couldn't get our cabin for the room keys to swipe for the waivers at the sports desk and we couldn't access the TV until 1pm either. Therefore I did the paper forms for the flowrider, rock wall and Zip Line. It took them 5 minutes to find them and about 5 minutes to finish them. RC could made this easier to do.

You didn't need them for the Abyss or the water slides.

Edited by A&L_Ont

We didn't see it on Royal IQ but we didn't look for it either. It is my understanding that you can do it on the TV. The flowrider was open at 11:30 on embarkation day and we couldn't get our cabin for the room keys to swipe for the waivers at the sports desk and we couldn't access the TV until 1pm either. Therefore I did the paper forms for the flowrider, rock wall and Zip Line. It took them 5 minutes to find them and about 5 minutes to finish them. RC could made this easier to do.

You didn't need them for the Abyss or the water slides.

Andrew, don't you find it strange that you don't need waivers for the slides.

Andrew, don't you find it strange that you don't need waivers for the slides.

Lisa reminded me that she didn't have to do it for the Abyss. Only I did the waivers. She rode the water slides and the Abyss. We can only guess that it is height based and not as dangerous and flowrider and rock climbing.

I can see not having them for the water slides, but I was surprised about the Abyss.

Edited by A&L_Ont

You can sign the waivers on the TV once you get onboard

Agree though, it does seem counter-productive you can't do it in advance online

They probably haven't created the interface between the website and the 'smart-ships' yet that allows you to do it in advance, as their web based way of signing will be designed to talk to the 'older ships' only

They probably haven't created the interface between the website and the 'smart-ships' yet that allows you to do it in advance, as their web based way of signing will be designed to talk to the 'older ships' only

They have it for Quantum class.

The same thing happened to me on Allure's innaugural season, but by my 2013 visit I saw they had it down. At least they did have tablets available and it made the process pretty quick. With the zip line taking a few minutes of explanation and gearing up, it really didn't add to the time needed, but I can see where it would be more of a delay for the flowrider. Hopefully they will get the tie in between shore and ship done soon.