Can I use TWO different credit cards for my Sail and Sign acct?

RecoveryDude

I did - kind of - when on an adult family cruise, Dad's card covered our sign and sail account(s). On the last evening, I went down to the kiosk and used my own credit card to swipe and put some money towards the balance for all of us. I know my parents' were being generous, but I wanted to contribute.

ok so I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. if the first card I give them (which has a $4000 limit) gets maxed out (which it will, as I do this intentionally to get the maximum "points" I can) ... can I then go to guest services and give them card #2 to use from that point forward?

yes, this happened to me before. They leave a note in your stateroom telling you to come down to guest services about your account. when you get there they will tell you the issue (maxed out card) and ask for another form of payment to finish out the cruise with.

ok so I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. if the first card I give them (which has a $4000 limit) gets maxed out (which it will, as I do this intentionally to get the maximum "points" I can) ... can I then go to guest services and give them card #2 to use from that point forward?

This will happen faster than you think as each day they will hit your card for a temporary debit which will not fall off for several days.