Cirque du Soleil

1fifthavenue

Tim ............. this is what I have on my "Enhance your cruise" section of my booking (ironic as Cirque de Soleil won't be even be up and running on my sailing :rolleyes:)

Under the Food & Beverages onboard services, Specialty Restaurants it shows:

CIRQUE DE SOLEIL AT SEA - DINNER WITH SPECTACLE

DINNER WITH SPECTACLE. Our exclusive table d'hôte menu offering eclectic selection of creative dishes that will be served pre-show, before the breathtaking Cirque du Soleil spectacle drifts you to wonderland. The package includes food only. A three courses menu will be in offer with a choice of main course only (meat or fish or veggy); the starter and the dessert will be a fix choice. Day booking to be confirmed on board. €35 pp Adult/Child

CIRQUE DE SOLEIL AT SEA - SIGNATURE COCKTAIL WITH SPECTACLE

SIGNATURE COCKTAIL WITH SPECTACLE. Our exclusive signature cocktail "Mediterranean Dream" that you can choose with or without alcohol and enjoy its surprising freshness while watching the amazing Cirque du Soleil show. The package includes drink only. Day booking to be confirmed on board. €15 pp Adult/Child

Hi, I called them and they told me the drink or meal was separate from the entrance fee. I was quoted £15.00 per person which is bookable only on the ship. Cant wait to get on the ship

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Nope that's wrong, for pre booking at least, I don't expect any seats to be left for booking on board as 6 shows per week in a lounge with only 293 seats (1758 total)

you buy either the dining package or the cocktail package.

AS I said I've booked it already

pete

Edited by Skier52

I wish MSC would make it clear, I have been told two shows a day 6 days a week and cant confirm a date until you are on the ship. Sure it will be worth it

Even if it is 2 shows per day that's only 3516 total seats which is 60% of the 5714 guests (MSC quoted capacity) can get to go.

Correct about confirming a day when on board.

Edited by Skier52

Does anyone know if it's going to be on the seaside also?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Only on Meraviglia in the present plans. but who knows, if it's a success it may be on some of the Meraviglia class eg Bellissima (under construction at the present.)

I don't think the Seaside class has a suitable venue at present.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Only on Meraviglia in the present plans. but who knows, if it's a success it may be on some of the Meraviglia class eg Bellissima (under construction at the present.)

I don't think the Seaside class has a suitable venue at present.

Pete

Well that's disappointing, but I'm sure the seaside will have some exciting entertainment. Thank you for the info.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Thank you for this info! Is this from a brochure, if so can you indicate where to find? Ive been given zero information

thanks!

Hi Ruth, I ordered their latest brochure on line and it has information about the show in it. Sure I just ordered it on MSC website. Good luck Andy ps it tpok about two weeks to come

Well, since writing this post I've only gone and booked a cruise on Meraviglia!

We go in November so would be really grateful if you could let me know what the menu is like for the dinner option, as otherwise we'll go for the cocktail and show otherwise

So excited for this, especially as we have three days in Naples beforehand

Tim

Hi Andy

On my cruise personalizer this is what it says for the show + dinner -

DINNER WITH SPECTACLE. Our exclusive table d hôte menu offering eclectic selection of creative dishes that will be served pre-show, before the breathtaking Cirque du Soleil spectacle drifts you to wonderland. The package includes food only. A three courses menu will be in offer with a choice of main course only (meat or fish or veggy); the starter and the dessert will be a fix choice. Day booking to be confirmed on board.

The cost is £27.00 in total

The show on it's own says:

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL AT SEA - SIGNATURE COCKTAIL WITH SPECTACLE

SIGNATURE COCKTAIL WITH SPECTACLE. Our exclusive signature cocktail "Mediterranean Dream" that you can choose with or without alcohol and enjoy its surprising freshness while watching the amazing Cirque du Soleil show. The package includes drink only. Day booking to be confirmed on board.

The cost for this is £12.00