Royal IQ app on Harmony

mbr_33

• 4 months later...
Hi, if I just wanted to be able to connect to family on board using Whatsapp (or something similar), what package would you recommend? Please advise. Thanks.

You (and all the other devices) would only need the Surf package.

• 3 weeks later...

Bringing this thread back for a question about the app on Harmony and its use for restaurant reservations...

If we have the ultimate dining package, can you use the app to secure your reservations? Or do you recommend going straight to the restaurants on day 1?

Are there plans to bring the IQ app to other ships? We just went on Carnival with 7 people and the HUB app was very useful. We will have 15-20 on Vision OTS in January and we're hoping to have something similar.

The App was pretty cool. Worked great on my wife's phone, but I kept getting a security issue popup on my phone. Would work but the random message was annoying. We just used the ship WIFI, didn't get any packages as we were pretty much always together and didn't need to next. .

Bringing this thread back for a question about the app on Harmony and its use for restaurant reservations...

If we have the ultimate dining package, can you use the app to secure your reservations? Or do you recommend going straight to the restaurants on day 1?

No apps needed, call from your cabin phone, use your cabin tv, or in a few steps you can visit the SR.