Motorcycle Rental in Southern Caribbean

HDNomad

I have seen motorcycle rentals on virtually all Caribbean islands I've visited - I have also seen how bad the roads are, and how busy the traffic is - so only an experienced rider should even think about renting. This is especially the case in St. Thomas (which is northern, not southern, Caribbean) where there is also the problem of driving on the left side of the road.

I've not seen rentals on the islands you mentioned, but St. Martin used to rent motorcycles. Don't know if they still do. St. Martin has some of the rougher roads (they are improving) in the Caribbean, so it was a little surprising to see big Harley baggers riding around the island.

I have seen group rides on St. St Thomas. These were cruisers who brought their personal motorcycles. They unload at each port and ride on. I don't know much about motorcycle group cruises, but it would be worth checking out if you have the passion.

There may be scooter rentals in Barbados. We rented them for 3 days in Bermuda and had a lot of fun.

Keep checking, motorcycle rentals come and go depending on the economy.

Hawaii rents Harleys if you ever get over there.

Burt

I am wondering if anyone has any information on renting a motorcycle in the southern Caribbean islands of St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Antiqua, St. Lucia or Barbados

No rentals for the islands you listed. There are Harley Davidson T-shirt shops on St. Thomas, St. Kitts and Barbados. They also have the poker chips at these locations. "Screw it, lets ride".