Orlando Shuttle to Port Canaveral

lakemurraykid

We have only cruised out of Port Canaveral once and that time we drove from South Carolina. We are considering another cruise from Port Canaveral and wonder if there are shuttles from the airport to a hotel in Port Canaveral and will the shuttle pick you up at the cruise terminal at the end of the cruise and return you to the airport. Yes, I have read some information but got totally confused. If this is available, I have no idea what shuttle service to use and who is very reliable. I would really appreciate any information you can provide with recommendations, hotel suggestions, etc. Thank you so much for your help.

Yup! Fares start at about $20-25 per person each way. The most popular three options are CorTrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx.

You could also rent a car one-way from MCO and drop it off in PC/Cocoa Beach the morning of your cruise; a rental car gives you the flex to stay, dine, and shop where you want. All of the major agencies have offices in PC/Cocoa Beach with free port shuttles. Post cruise I would not bother with a rental unless your flight is after about 2:00 or so.