port arrival

LPut714

Leave this Sat from Port Everglades on RC Freedom of the Sea. On the boarding pass it has check in time range of 12:30p to 4:30p. Is this enforced? I know it all depends on when the previous cruise has been cleared, etc. Should I have any problem arriving early? We wanted to drop of the rental car and then just head to the port.

Thanks

Leave this Sat from Port Everglades on RC Freedom of the Sea. On the boarding pass it has check in time range of 12:30p to 4:30p. Is this enforced? I know it all depends on when the previous cruise has been cleared, etc. Should I have any problem arriving early? We wanted to drop of the rental car and then just head to the port.

Thanks

You will not have a problem checking in early. Personally I do not get to the ship until 11:00. If one does get there before that time....you are in the way of disembarkation and replenishment vehicles. You will hear from a few that say..I get there at 9-10 and no problem....trust me...after 70 plus cruises....11:00 AM is perfect.

Thanks

No it is not.