Doubletree by Hilton Sawgrass or Homewood Suites Dolphin mall?

krewzin

Driving over from the west coast of Florida the day before our cruise; never cruised out of POM but as long as we're within an hour of the port we don't care.

We've got a choice of the Doubletree Hilton Sawgrass for $135/night and no breakfast or Homewood Suites Dolphin Mall for $170/night with breakfast included.

Seems both get good reviews - are they both nice properties?

Driving over from the west coast of Florida the day before our cruise; never cruised out of POM but as long as we're within an hour of the port we don't care.

We've got a choice of the Doubletree Hilton Sawgrass for $135/night and no breakfast or Homewood Suites Dolphin Mall for $170/night with breakfast included.

Seems both get good reviews - are they both nice properties?

I think the Doubletree should be right off I75. Is that the way you are going? If so stay at the Doubletree and the drive to POM should be fairly painless the next morning unless you are driving Mon-Fri 6-9am.

I think the Doubletree should be right off I75. Is that the way you are going? If so stay at the Doubletree and the drive to POM should be fairly painless the next morning unless you are driving Mon-Fri 6-9am.

Thanks for the response. Yes - we come across I-75 (alligator alley); and we would be driving over on a Saturday afternoon so it should be an easy drive.

Ever stay at this property?