Internet packages

huskypup

Morning

I am trying to buy an internet package for our upcoming TA cruise in April - I can only see internet packages as gifts - is that how you purchase them?

Thank you

Have you made final payment? I wasn't able to pre-purchase an internet package until after final payment.

• 1 month later...

Well, considering that it is Satellite Internet and you are literally "in the middle of nowhere" , it's great!

Don't compare it to your terrestrial based home Internet service...it will be nowhere near the speeds to which you are accustomed. You probably won't be able to "stream" anything. Probably will be a lot of buffering.

Morning

I am trying to buy an internet package for our upcoming TA cruise in April - I can only see internet packages as gifts - is that how you purchase them?

Thank you

It's extremely easy to buy an internet package once you're on the ship. You can do it from your own device (phone, tablet, laptop), or go to the internet lounge and use one of their computers.

Have you checked your reservation? NCL is giving away internet packages these days a a cruise perk these days.